Stainless Steel Water Bottles Product Care
Project Earth H2o™ Stainless Steel Water Bottles are 100% Recyclable!
- Before using your stainless steel water bottles for the first time wash bottle and cap thoroughly in warm soapy water.
- After each use, wash the bottle and cap in warm water using a mild detergent or dish soap.
Allow all parts to completely air dry before reassembling.
- Remove caps from bottles for long-term storage.
- Dishwasher cleaning is safe, but not recommended for stainless steel water bottles.
- Never use with hot liquid with stainless steel water bottles.
- When using carbonated drinks, avoid unnecessary shaking and use
care when opening as pressure may have built up from carbonation.
- Suitable for fruit juices and acidic beverages
- Alcohol or fermented beverages may cause excess pressure to build up in the bottle.
- Do not use for any liquid not meant for human consumption
e.g., liquid fuels, or other flammable, corrosive, or chemical substances.
- Do not use for long-term storage of liquids.
- Do not microwave or freeze.
- Stainless steel water bottles May be refrigerated.
- Recycle damaged bottles.
All stainless steel water
bottles are 100% recyclable